The Annals of Lymphoma (Ann Lymphoma; AOL) is an open-access, international peer-reviewed electronic journal, and openly distributed worldwide. It publishes articles that describe advances in basic and translational science, and clinical findings relating to human lymphoma. Specific areas of interest include, but are not limited to: epidemiology, biology, genetics, immunology, diagnosis, treatment, and measures of assessment of response. The aim of the journal is to provide a forum for the dissemination of original research articles, as well as reviews and perspectives in these areas as they relate to human lymphoma. The journal features an international Editorial Board comprised of distinguished specialists who have dedicated their careers to the study of lymphoma in the laboratory and the clinic.
The journal website includes all articles, and contains additional material, featuring advanced visual material (images and videos). It is linked to other on-line sites, which significantly enhance visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the hematology.
Why advertise with AOL?
* AOL is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in general surgery worldwide.
* As an open access journal with in-print and on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with print and on-line platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
Annals of Lymphoma
AME Publishing Company:
Address: Flat/RM C 16F,Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
Phone: +852 3188 5078